Are you daydreaming about spending six months in one of the world’s most vibrant and exciting cities, Dubai? Well, it is time to turn your fantasy into a reality. Dubai offers an array of stunning sights and experiences that will make your trip unforgettable.
But before you start packing your bags, you must know how to obtain a 6-month visa for Dubai. In this blog post, we’ll walk you through everything you need to know about obtaining a long-term visa for Dubai so that nothing stands between you and the adventure of a lifetime!
How to get a 6 months visa for Dubai
If you want to stay in Dubai for more than 30 days, you will need to apply for a visa. There are different types of visas available, depending on your purpose of visit and length of stay. For stays longer than 6 months, you will need to apply for a Long Term Visa.
The application process for a Long Term Visa is as follows:
- Submit an online application form through the website of the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA).
- Pay the applicable visa fees.
- Schedule an appointment for fingerprinting and biometrics at a designated VFS Global center.
- Attend your appointment and provide your biometrics (fingerprints and photographs).
- Your passport will be sent to the GDRFA for processing and you will be notified when it is ready to be collected.
What are the requirements for a 6 months visa for Dubai
In order to obtain a 6-month visa for Dubai, you will need to provide the following:
- A passport valid for at least 6 months from your date of arrival in Dubai
- A completed visa application form
- Two recent passport photographs
- Proof of travel insurance
- A return ticket or onward journey ticket
- Evidence of financial means (bank statements, pay stubs, etc.)
- An employment letter or other proof of income (if applicable)
Best Visa Service In Dubai
BlueMoon Attestation, globally recognized as the industry leader in attestation services, strives to provide professional and affordable attestation services in Dubai, UAE. Blue Moon Attestation Dubai Company has a team of experienced and qualified professionals who are committed to providing the best possible service to their clients.
Blue Moon Attestation offers a wide range of services including Family Visa Services in Dubai, business visa services, tourist visa services, and more. The company is dedicated to providing its clients with the highest quality of service possible and has a strong reputation for being reliable and trustworthy.
How to apply for a 6 months visa for Dubai
There are a few things you need to do in order to apply for a 6-month visa for Dubai. The first thing you need to do is make sure that you have a valid passport. You will also need to fill out an application form and submit it to the Dubai Embassy. In addition, you will need to provide proof of your financial stability and a letter of invitation from a sponsor in Dubai. Once your application has been processed, you will be issued a visa which will allow you to stay in Dubai for up to 6 months.
How much does a 6 monthly visa for Dubai cost?
A 6 months visa for Dubai will cost you AED 2,190 (US$ 590). The price may change depending on the type of visa and nationality.
Getting a 6-month visa for Dubai is not as difficult as you might think. With the right documents, the application process, and the fees in order, you can make your dream of visiting this exotic city come true. If you need more information on how to get a 6-month visa for Dubai, we recommend speaking with someone at the UAE consulate or embassy in your area for further advice and guidance. We wish you luck on your journey!